HIPTHER Agency HQ
Culture is everything to us. We are looking for team-minded individuals who want to heavily impact our growth while promoting the culture we have worked so hard to create.
If you consider yourself as authentic, helpful, strategic & conscientious beyond your peers,
If you are confident, responsive, and versatile,
If you are looking for a rewarding position at a growing company with a small boutique feel atmosphere, then you just might be our next colleague.
1 x Account Executive -Sales Representative (full-time)
You are responsible for being a point of contact along the customer journey. You represent the best interests of both your customers and Hipther Agency — but with the ultimate goal of closing as many deals as possible.
Maintain communications with qualified leads, present offers, work closely with the Sales Manager and existing loyal partners.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Clear Communication Skills
- Results Orientated
- Team player
- Computer proficiency
- Reliable, dependable
- Works well independently & can identify solutions to problems.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Resourceful, driven
- Collaborative & cooperative with other members of the team
- Organizational and time management skills
If you enjoy helping people while making money, please submit your resume!
Location: Targu Mures, Blvd. 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.5
2 x Digital Content Writer/Editor(1x full-time & 1x part-time)
We are looking for Content Editor to write, proofread and publish online content.
A Content Editor’s responsibilities include fact-checking writers’ articles and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement.
If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brands and partner brands.
- Publish articles and press releases
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
1 x PR Manager/Writer (full-time)
Creative communicators who thrive on the demands of client reputation management should should apply for this vacant role.
You will be in charge of managing our reputation and in time gain understanding and support for our clients, as well as trying to influence opinion and behaviour.
You’ll use all forms of media and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of our company and its clients.
Daily tasks include communicating key messages, often using third party endorsements, to defined target audiences in order to establish and maintain goodwill and understanding between our organisation and its public.
As a PR Manager, you’ll monitor publicity and conduct research to find out the concerns and expectations of our organisation’s clients. You’ll then report and explain the findings to its management.
You’ll usually work in-house in either providing content for the private or public sectors, from the b2b service and media sectors.
- Communication and media studies;
- Advanced English and creative writing;
- Social sciences;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- The ability to cope with pressure;
- Creativity, imagination and initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
Location: Targu Mures, European Gaming Media Office, Blvd. 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.5
1 x Marketing Executive (full-time)
Oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of the event, service, or idea. You are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage your time and duties. These responsibilities can include:
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organizing events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organization’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
The role involves a great deal of digital and online marketing work. You need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content, and programmatic advertising. Having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
Key skills for marketing executives
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- IT skills