HIPTHER Agency HQ
Culture is everything to us. We are looking for team-minded individuals who want to heavily impact our growth while promoting the culture we have worked so hard to create.
If you consider yourself as authentic, helpful, strategic & conscientious beyond your peers,
If you are confident, responsive, and versatile,
If you are looking for a rewarding position at a growing company with a small boutique feel atmosphere, then you just might be our next colleague.
1 x Sales/Customer representative (full-time) (in-office)
You are responsible for being a point of contact along the customer journey. You represent the best interests of both your customers and Hipther Agency — but with the ultimate goal of closing as many deals as possible.
Maintain communications with qualified leads, present offers, work closely with the Sales Manager and existing loyal partners.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Clear Communication Skills
- Results Orientated
- Team player
- Computer proficiency
- Reliable, dependable
- Works well independently & can identify solutions to problems.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Resourceful, driven
- Collaborative & cooperative with other members of the team
- Organizational and time management skills
If you enjoy helping people while making money, please submit your resume!
Location: Targu Mures, Blvd. 1 Decembrie 1918, nr.5
2 x Digital Content Writer/Editor (full-time) (in-office)
We are looking for Content Editor to write, proofread and publish online content.
A Content Editor’s responsibilities include fact-checking writers’ articles and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement.
If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brands and partner brands.
- Publish articles and press releases
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles
- Update our website and social media pages with new content
- Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research