- Join the world’s leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Fintech, Climate, Virtual Reality, Marketing, Education Technology, FashionTech, Gaming, eSports, and more…
HIPTHER FESTIVAL XXI will span over 5 days between 8-12 November, and the sessions can be joined via ZOOM, YouTube, or in NEOS Metaverse in collaboration with ViARsys.
The event will be joined by +6000 online participants, and over 200 experts speakers will share the virtual stages.
Here is a short breakdown of the conferences you can attend during the full week of knowledge sharing:
- TECH Conference Americas – 8 November
- TECH Conference Europe – 9 November
- PICANTE MARKETING Summit – 10 November
- European Gaming Q4 Meetup – 11 November
- Gaming Americas Q4 Meetup – 12 November
“We are very excited about the second edition of HIPTHER FESTIVAL, a yearly virtual-only conference which gathers all our contacts from the multiple industries we cater news and quality content for. The festival also gives us the opportunity to introduce a new conference in our now global tech conference series, the TECH Conference Americas, an event that complements our European TECH conference and will pave the way for our strategy in 2022 and beyond. To add to the excitement we are happy to share all the content via virtual reality thanks to our friends at ViARsys. Make sure to mark your calendar for this awesome gathering of representatives from multiple jurisdictions and industries” stated Zoltán Tűndik, Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency.
The HIPTHER FESTIVAL focuses on some of the most talked-about industries and is powered by our agency’s media outlets.
Here are some of the sessions that can be found in the draft agenda:
TECH CONFERENCE SERIES (8-9 NOVEMBER)
- ETHICALLY DESIGNED TECHNOLOGY & DEMYSTIFYING DECENTRALIZED FINANCE
- ESPORTS ON THE RISE, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR TECH COMPANIES IN NORTH AMERICA
- INVESTMENT IN AI AND SPORTS
- IS THERE ANY BUSINESS VALUE FROM AI
- AI FOR HUMANS AND THE PLANET
- FIRESIDE CHAT CLIMATE CHANGE AND SUSTAINABILITY
- HOW IS GEN Z ADAPTING TO ONLINE LEARNING AND LESS IN-PERSON SOCIALIZING
- PLANNING FOR AN IMMERSIVE WORKPLACE
- PREPARING FOR A NEW REALITY (METAVERSE, EDTECH)
- FIRESIDE CHAT CYBERSECURITY: AFTERMATH OF A BREACH
- INSPIRING WOMEN IN TECH
- THE NFT REVOLUTION FOR FASHION, LUXURY & THE METAVERSE
- AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES / DRIVING INNOVATION
- AIOT FOR CLIMATE CHANGE
PICANTE MARKETING SUMMIT (10 NOVEMBER)
- THE AGE OF ON-DEMAND VIDEOS
- GEN Z MARKETING
- MARKETING IN AN ERA OF REMOTE WORKING
- WORKING WITH SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
- THE ROLE AI IS PLAYING FOR MARKETING
EUROPEAN GAMING Q4 MEETUP (11 NOVEMBER)
- REGULATION OUTLOOK IN EUROPE
- PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE: RESPONSIBLE GAMING AND SUSTAINABILITY
- FIRESIDE CHAT – EXPLORING THE WORLD: GAMING IN AFRICA
- LIVE CASINO ON THE EUROPEAN CONTINENT. WHERE ARE WE AT?
- NORDIC UPDATES
- DISRUPTING SPORTS BETTING AND CASINO MARKETING, BARRIERS, AND RESULTS
GAMING AMERICAS Q4 MEETUP (12 NOVEMBER)
- RECENT UPDATES FROM LATIN AMERICA
- REGULATION OUTLOOK IN LATAM
- US LEGISLATION ROUND-UP
- THE CANADIAN GAMING INDUSTRY UPDATES WITH CHANTAL CIPRIANO
- INVESTOR TALKS: ENDING 2021 WITH A BANG AND PREPARING FOR 2022
Hipther Agency has been among the first conference organizers that have shifted to just virtual events back in March 2020 and the team keeps growing its portfolio of conferences and content distribution network.